Dr. Drakos in the NewsOrthopaedic Surgery
Scientific Projects & Media:
Are There Risks to Playing Soccer on Infilled Artificial Turf? – www.soccerturf.info
Ankle Sprains: Common Injury Can Cause Persistent Symptoms – www.northshorelij.com posted on 02/03/2011.
Cadaver Legs Give New Insights Into Athletes’ Ligament Tears. – www.wired.com Posted on 30/11/2010.
Win the Sprain Game. Stephen Fried. Men’s Health. – www.menshealth.com Posted on 8/11/2010. Consulted as medical expert.
- www.medcompare.com Posted on 1/21/10
- www.medicalnewstoday.com Posted on 1/21/10
- www.orthosupersite.com Posted on 1/21/10
- www.businessweek.com Posted on 1/30/10
- www.palmbeachpost.com Posted on 1/30/10
- www.wellsphere.com Posted on 1/22/10
- news.medill.northwestern.edu Posted on 2/04/10
- www.mysanantonio.com posted 07/27/09. Consulted as medical expert
Hamsting Injuries. Patrick Birmingham, MD, Mark Drakos, MD.
- www.hss.edu Posted on 2/12/09
Artificial Turf: Does it Increase the Risk of Sports Injuries? An exploration of the effectiveness of cleats on artificial turf. Mark Drakos, MD.
Discoid Meniscus, Iliotibial Band Syndrome. Answorth A. Allen, MD; Mark C. Drakos, BA. Pocket Sports Medicine. Software for PDA (Palm) Devices. Edited by David Drez, MD; Bernard Bach, MD.
- www.pocketmedicine.com. Copyright 2003. Posted on 2/12/09