Patient Education Videos
Explore this section for resources on patient education animations.
Welcome to our patient education video library! Our video animations provide information about various medical conditions including anatomy, symptoms, and treatment procedures in presentations that are simple and easy for patients to understand. We are happy to discuss your condition and treatment options in greater detail and answer any questions you may have. Please call our office at to make an appointment.
Disclaimer: All information presented on this page is intended for informational purposes only and not for the purpose of rendering medical advice. The information contained herein is not intended to provide medical advice, diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Sit to stand with a rolling walker
- Walking with a rolling walker
- Getting on and off a knee walker
- Maneuvering a knee walker
- Sit to stand with crutches
- Walking with crutches
- Going up stairs with two crutches using a rail
- Going down stairs with two crutches using a rail
- Going up stairs with two crutches without using a rail
- Going down stairs with two crutches without using a rail
- Going up stairs on your buttocks
- Going down stairs on your buttocks
- Getting in and out of the tub
- Getting in and out of the car
Mark Drakos. MD Orthopedic Surgeon Foot & Ankle and Knee Surgery Patient Education